Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Rooms are serviced everyday by Housekeeping, modern décor. Tea/coffee making facilities and a TV.
Each of the comfortable, spacious bedrooms has a luxurious walk-in power shower. Wi-Fi internet access is available in all rooms and throughout the hotel.
In house bar and restaurant. Free parking for all guests. Free use of Wi-Fi, complimentary air conditioning.
Relax over a drink in the Lobby Bar with its large flat-screen TV or dine in the comfortable setting of the hotel bar and grill. There is also a large function room with Wi-Fi access, suitable for conferences.
Doncaster International Hotel Terms and Conditions;
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out from 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Toallas incluidas
- Recepción 24 horas
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>