Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation for Group bookings is 7 days prior to arrival
There is no refund for group bookings cancelled after 7 days
There is no refund for reduced numbers after 7 days
Guest are required to include their credit card details before any reservation is confirmed.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups requesting airport transfer, local bus services, and other requests including visa application letter pertaining to their visit should make a non-refundable booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
If you want to work/ live and tour/ live & study in the vicinity of Labone, Cantonments, Nyaniba or Osu in a very simple place and want to avoid the exorbitant hotel bills.
Feehi's Place is 4mins walk from the popular Oxford street noted for its continental restaurants, cafes, shopping malls, 24hr pharmacies & specialist hospitals, pubs, clubs and ultimately various inter denominational, protestant and orthodox churches. It's average 10mins drive from the airport, beaches & foreign missions.
Feehi's Place provides you just want you want with rooms ranging from single, double, double with city view balcony. All rooms have air conditioners with private bathrooms either enclosed or next to some room.
Its accessible, clean & simple. Its ideal for couples, tourists, interns, business travelers, families, and groups who wish to live in a safe 24hr environment.
Feehi's Place Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Both are flexible, let me know in advance.
Reception is from 6am to 8pm. I live on site so can attend to guests after this time.
1.Kindly provide a valid photo ID before check in preferably a passport.
2.Check in is after 2pm based on availability. Please notify us if you require an earlier check in time. You will be assigned your chosen room and a key.
3.Check out is at 12 noon. You are required to kindly remove all your property. If you require late check out, you need to notify the manager at least 48 hours before check out date.
4.Guests wishing to extend their stay will have to give at least 48hours notice. A guest will forfeit a night’s rate if he/she wishes to check out earlier than expected and planned for.
5.Smoking is strictly prohibited within the property. Guests can smoke outside the premises.
6. Feehi’s Place is strictly a no-go for commercial sex workers and it is our expectation that you will respect that to prevent any embarrassment.
7.Drug use is illegal in Ghana. Any guest found using drugs within the premises will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund.
8.Alcohol consumption and partying is allowed, however we do not countenance drunkenness and drinking below the age of 18 years.
9.Illicit drugs of any kind are statutorily prohibited. To protect our image and other guests we will evict any guest found to be using or in possession of any banned substances and will fully co-operate with law enforcement should the need arise.
10.Payment can be made either in Ghana Cedis, USD, Euros or British Pounds. We will convert the USD rate into GHS before the conversion into Euros or Pounds at an incremental 3% on the date of payment.
11.All destruction borne out of negligence will have to be paid for.
12.Keep all places clean at all times, and wash plates and cutlery after use.
13.There are restrictions on the free WiFi as it is intended for moderate use and not for heavy downloads and streaming.
14.We do not encourage sleep overs and weekend stay of friends and family without prior approval from the Manager.
15.There are no curfews but we expect our guests to be of a decorous behaviour and not be a nuisance to other guests.
16.Children below the age of 18 years cannot lodge on their own without a signed and verified consent letter from parents/guardian/school.
17.You may make local friends in the city, but we frown on and may refuse entry to people we suspect to be of questionable character.
18.Feehi’s Place is not a luxury hotel. It is a simple and clean B&B option for guests who wish to stay in the very heart of Accra and have easy access to everything they can think of at a very moderate rate. All rooms have a simple and comfortable bed, fan, AC, clothes rack, TV and a reading desk. All rooms have private bathrooms either en suite or external with hot shower. The kitchen is shared, reliable and clean as well as a shared dining and living area. There is water reservoir and stand by generator for low consumption appliances only. Its homey and friendly.
19.We provide paid for airport services, laundry and dry cleaning as well as daily housekeeping.
20.We are very friendly and always at your service and hope you will reciprocate the gesture. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Servicio de lavandería
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Shuttle Bus
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>