Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Our mission is: FOR YOU TO FEEL FREE AND PART OF OUR FAMILY WHILE PROVIDING YOU A HIGH-QUALITY STAY AT A FAIR PRICE.
At FREE Sprit we do what we like!!!! We are Free Spirits!!!!! Whether you seek a place to relax or bar and music, barbecue or a cold beer you can find always a spot for you at our Hostel as we respect each other. We are flexible, we love the human beings and give attention to every need.
We interact with people from all the world, different ages and backgrounds, FREE and in search of new horizons. We have passion for the yoga and surf culture of living the Now and be happy Now! Employees, guests and the chilled and relaxed atmosphere of the Hostel suggests a fraternal union more like a happy family… everyone has a smile and brings the best in them. We want you to feel healthy in your body and soul but also cared and loved….and that’s why you will come back because you will feel like you have a second home and family.
We differentiate ourselves from others because we love to host and we are very good at everything that we offer you. Free Sprit Hostel is born out of love and passion for the offered activities. Rita, the Hostel host and owner, has travelled/lived and worked around the world, for more than 10 years, to kite surf, surf while teaching yoga in very renowned places and she is one of the Yoga Teachers at Free Sprit Hostel. She also rock climbs and loves to hike, to commute in bicycles and toys like drones, one-wheel boards, skate boards, darts, slack lines…so all those are available for you at the hostel. Free Sprit Hostel has premium shared dorm beds. The Hostel has capacity for 26 people. On the ground floor there is 1 Room for 6 people and 1 Room for 2 people. On the first floor there is 1 Room for 4 people, 1 Room for 8 people and 1 Room for 6 people. Each bed has a blackout curtain for increased privacy, a plug for your mobile phone and a light to read.
Each guest has a closed place to store their belongings and we YESSSS we have surf boards and kites storage room.
Free Sprit Hostel has a swimming pool and a beautiful garden, a bar and a chilled area where people have meals. You can use the Hostel fully equipped kitchen to store and cook your meals or just order the previous day from our Healthy food suppliers (please ask for the menus at reception).
When you pay for the night it includes breakfast and a cleaner comes every day to clean.
We propose you to have one session of yoga and kite surf, surf or climbing per day and you can buy those in packages to be more affordable but can also buy day by day and request private lessons….you decide… you do what you want. But we do need to know on the first day of your arrival for our organisation or before your arrival.
We offer as well other services like BTT trips, stand up paddle or healthy cooking lessons upon request. We have a very nice bar and happy bar man 😊 with an amazing chilling area, good music where you can relax, dance …or if you don’t want this …no problem just go a few inches aside and lay on the hammock to sleep.
The Hostel has a premium location!!!!! It is REALLY in Cascais!!!! But besides being very close to the city centre we still offer you the possibility of a shuttle that takes you to the centre once a day and transport to the beach if you do a surf or kite surf lesson. If you want to be independent the key references are the following:
-Distance to the train station: located at 2,6 km: 8 min by car/ 30 min walking/ 16 min by bus./ 16 min bicycle.
-Distance to Guincho beach – located at 4,7 km: 9 min by car, 30 min bicycle.
-There are 2 buses at 5 min from the Hostel, number 409 and 417 that take 10 min to the centre.
-IWe recommend you to commute on bicycles but there is also TAXI and UBER is avaialble in Cascais. f you want to rent a car there is some parking space outside and you should rent at the airport with Europcar that has the lowest rates on average 10 Eur/day.
What services the Retreat provides
· Healthy Breakfast
· Dinner - possibility to order from carefully selected Healthy Food suppliers, cook in our kitchen and once a week pasta/pizza during the weekend by Davide our kite surf manager
· 1 yoga lesson a day (or 2 depending on interest)
· 1 Kite Surf, Surf lesson or climbing a day
· Healthy cooking lessons are available (upon request)
· Rock climbing session with guide (upon request)
· Bicycles (upon request)
· We have many toys…skate boards, darts, slack line, drones….
· We have a Bar & Barbecue and amazing chilling area
· We have FREE storage for kites and boards
· Many surprises (singing Mantras, guitar singing)
· Free Yoga mats and props. Don't bring yours.
· Free WI-FI access
The Yoga lessons We love Yoga!!! Yoga is not for flexible people...it's for people that want to increase flexibility, still their minds and connect better with themselves and with others. For sunrise we take you down by the seaside or we will do it in our garden. Our lessons are a mixture of Hatha Vinyasa, Kundalini and Yin Yang yoga and our instructors are highly qualified with yoga alliance certifications taken in India and Bali and they will help you to develop your practice.
The kite surf and Surf lessons Our Hostel has a kite surf and surf partnership with the best surf and kite surf schools of Portugal. Kite surfing in Guincho Beach is for advanced Kite Surfers as it is in waves, strong swell and rips. The other spots are for beginners/intermediate levels. The surf classes we propose are with an advanced, combined system for all levels and ages, where results are achieved more quickly by joining different-level classes and training through Surf’s original essence.
The Rock Climbing We offer Rock climbing excursions to amazing spots just a few minutes from the Hostel. Our Guides and Instructors have high credentials, top gear and a lot of experience in climbing in Portugal and around the world
A DAY type Please note that everything is optional. You can decide to join the activities or not. You are FREE. When you book you are just paying for the accommodation and breakfast.
7:30 am - Sunrise - Yoga Cascais Portugal (at the Hostel or at the beach)
7:30 am - Breakfast and community till 10.30am 10:00am- Walk at the beach, Surf lesson available
13:00am - chilling time, eat.....maybe write over a daily theme, or anything personal that you may want to reflect on, music, bicycle
14:00 pm - Kite Surf or climbing lesson/tours available
17:30 pm - We will do a sunset yoga lesson if we have more than 5 students interested)
7:30 pm - Dinner (you can cook, can go out to discover the restaurants or order food from the menu of our food suppliers)…as you wish…
You will have a code to enter so no worries with the time you arrive but be mindful not to make noise when you enter.
Leggings/comfortable pants and tops for adventures and yoga of course. Jeans and t-shirts. Shorts and tank tops as of May till October. Pullover and rainy light coat (at night it may be cold).
Flip flops and bring one pair of tennis shoes for hiking. Swimming suits, Sunglasses and Sunscreen.
Getting to and from Free Sprit Cascais Hostel
You will fly into Lisbon International AIRPORT. You can then take a Taxi, Uber or Train to Cascais and Uber from Cascais train station till our Hostel (cheapest solution).
Address - Rua de Cima 53. 2750-582 Cascais Check IN: after 3 PM. Possibility of storage couple of hours before Check OUT: 11 AM. Possibility of storage couple of hours after
· Yoga – 15 € per lesson and 10% reduction if you buy 7 lessons prior arrival. Yoga lessons take place at the Hostel or in Guincho Beach.
· Surf – 30 € per lesson which includes wet suit and board plus 10€ for transport to and from the Beach. 10% reduction if you buy 7 lessons prior arrival. You can stay at the beach much longer after the surf lesson and the surf school will still drop you at our Hostel). Surf Lessons take place at Guincho beach. Our Partner school is Shaka Surf School in Guincho.
· Climbing Lessons - 40€ per person
· Kitesurf tours
Guincho 10€/ 4h wave style expert riders only
Costa da Caparica 25€/6h (min 3 p.) free riding
Lagoa de Albufeira 30€/6h (min 4 p.) free style
Lagoa do Obidos 40€/8h (min 4 p. ) wake style
Pick up and drop from Free Spirit Hostel
Include all assistance for launching and landing, safety system refresh, self-rescue lesson, tips about the spot and general tips about riding.
Discovery - Up to 4 persons per group
2 hours lesson with trainer kite on the beach, basic theory about kite flying and all safety system, with transport - Tot 60€ @ Guincho beach
Basic- From zero to water starts and first riding
10h in group of 2 or 6h private with transport
Tot. 395€ @ Fonte da Telha beach(+10 per day for Obidos Lagoon)
Intense- From zero to riding up wind
15h in group of 2 or 10h private with transport
Tot. 575€ @ Fonte da Telha beach(+10€ per day for Obidos Lagoon)
Our partner schools are:
Gusty Wind - Guincho and Fonte da Telha beach
Wind Spirit - Fonte da Telha beach
Kite Control - Obidos Lagoon
*prices are per person
· Shuttle – we run the shuttle if 8 people are interested to go to the centre and it costs 3 € per ride , if there is less people you can take the UBER or bus or bicycle…
Payment Payment method is by cash, bank transference.
- Everything is optional. When you book you pay for accommodation and breakfast and the rest is extra charge.
For more information please contact whatsapp phone 0041 79 2121399. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Piscina al aire libre
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
- Salón de juegos
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>