Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
You are part of our friends and you can send your message of your experience in Quito and share it through our online radio. You will be heard by friends who stayed at home!
We offer complementary laptops, fully loaded with skype and internet access, and free wifi within the hostel so that you can quickly and easily keep in touch to our fully equipped communal kitchen, or take a walk down the road to on with your families and loved ones.
We are located in the historic center of Quito, near several tourist sites, you can visit them walking from our hostel. Or join our free tour in oldtown Quito. Friends Hostel is a mere 2 blocks away from La Plaza Presidencial, the heart of Colonial Quito’s historic churches, architecture, and sightseeing.
If you’re hungry you can help yourself e of the many local cafes and shops. We also offer communal dinners and breakfasts provided by our foodie staff.
Friends Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment method: Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 PM to 23:00 PM.
Check out before 11:00 AM
Taxes not included - 12%
Breakfast not included - 3 USD per person per day.
Reception 24 hours
No curfew. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- Tour gratuito de la ciudad
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Sala de reuniones
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio de Fax
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>