Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Recently restored, respecting the original rural architecture and the environment, featuring modern comforts and services, the Fullino Nero offers its guests a pleasant and relaxing holiday, quiet strolls along forest paths and olive tree groves or excursions and tours in visiting renowned Tuscan historic cities. The whole complex is surrounded by a lovely garden from which, by recommended paths, guests can access to an ample and secular olive tree grove, enjoying relaxing and healthy strolls around.
The Fullino Nero offers 7 apartments with independent entrance and terrace with view over the surrounding hills and Siena. Each apartment, restored following the original rural Tuscan architecture has individually controlled air conditioning and heating, telephone, satellite TV, PC with internet access, bathroom with shower and access area, fully equipped kitchen or cooking corner. Other services available: ample private parking area free of charge, barbeque, cleaning service, daily or every 3 days change of linen, laundry room with washing machine, drying machine and ironing facilities, strongbox, access and facilities for disabled; cot available upon request. Pets are admitted at no extra charge.
Local Tax Included in thePrice
72 hrs cancellation policy,check in from 3pm till 7pm,check out 11.30am Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Caja fuerte
- Acceso a Internet
- Servicio de Fax
- Tours/Información turistica
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>