Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We offer super fast Wifi, a free tasty breakfast, 24 hour front desk, all day running hot water. Gael is built on the experience, so come leave a mark and let us leave a mark in you.
GAEL is located in the Condesa neighborhood, within walking distance of some of the city's finest eateries and bars, as well as many of Mexico City's liveliest nightspots.
La Roma, Chapultepec, Zona Rosa, Polanco and El Centro are pretty close to La Condesa.
Local Art galleries, Bookstores, and Cafés are an absolute must.
Beautiful Parque Mexico is just a stroll away.
The rooms are built to give you maximum privacy during your stay: Walls that separate you from the next bed and a curtain to avoid room lighting, create your own private space in a shared room. Power outlets and light available.
GAEL Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
OUT: before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
Only 18+ Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Máquinas expendedoras
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>