Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Garcia Guesthouse has as privilege an exceptional location, in the south centre of the city, a few steps from the Malecón Cienfueguero, framed within the Residential area of the city or the 'Electrical Distribution', as the eldest from our city call it. It is located right in the epicentre between the Historical Centre of the city and at the entrance of the Punta Gorda district. You can enjoy a separate apartment, ideal for families, couples or adventurers.
Our rooms are spacious, independent with their bathrooms fully equipped with everything you need for your personal use. The rooms have tv, refrigerator, air conditioning, lamp and bedside table as well as fan for those who prefer it.
Garcia Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5 CUC per person per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Cunas disponibles
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Toallas de alquiler
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Mini Bar
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>