Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
GLOBO is favorable among Jung travelers, backpackers and couples due to its affordable prices, numerous city happenings and exceptional location.
Hostel GLOBO features guestrooms with 2, 6, 8 or 10 beds. All the guestrooms have air condition, internet access, closets with locks, work desk stations and chairs. For their convenience all guests have access to living room with satellite flat-screen TV, kitchenette and bathroom.
-Free bed linen and towels
-Free lockers with locks
-Free hair dryers
-Free book exchange
-Free maps and advice
-Free leaflet of local attractions
-Kitchenette use and fridge space
-Local food and drinks discounts
-Breakfast, lunch and dinner at special prices at a local restaurant ZORA, just a few steps away from hostel, where the food is always tasty and well served, where is always a stream of diners who feel relaxed and enjoy the Dalmatian dining experience…
GLOBO is where the party scene is just around the corner…
Hostel GLOBO Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 2.00 pm - 10.00 pm
Check out until 10.00 am
Reception opening hours: 08.00 am – 10.00 pm
Payments upon arrival by cash only
Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance
Local city tax is not included in the price and is to be paid per person per night by the final client on the spot.
Please include an approximate arrival time while making reservation. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- lámpara de lectura
- Sala común
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Cambio de moneda
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
- Tours/Información turistica
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>