Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Are you worried about the impact that your actions are having on the environment?
We all need to do our part to reduce our carbon footprints. No one can change the world on their own, but we can make a difference if we all do things together.
Staying with us means you’ll be able to lead a greener lifestyle even when you’re on holidays.
Also, we will help you sleep better! All of our rooms have a specific plant that is an expert in making you sleep better.
We carefully selected a group of plants that have several benefits like boost your mood, reduce your stress levels , bring you tranquillity, maintain indoor humidity levels, produce oxygen, and naturally filter air pollutants.
Green Element - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 9:00 to 00:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Cunas disponibles
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Ciber Café
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Tours/Información turistica
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>