Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
A stunning brand new accommodation, which is arranged as 2, 3, 4 bedroom for groups and individuals.
Green Guesthouse is an opportunity to stay in a modern split level guesthouse set in the heart of the old town and within walking distance to various restaurants, outstanding wine houses and clubs with the exclusive atmosphere of Torum, which is an exceptional student town.
Facilities and equipment:
- Modern Reception
- Internet WIFI
- LCD tvs in every room
- Shared contemporary bathrooms
- Beautifully appointed kitchens with dishwashers and fridges
- Separate dinning area with shared LCD TV
- Wardrobes with keys
- Comfortable beds with bedding sets
- Luggage Storage.
The guesthouse enjoys a quiet location and benefits from proximity to spectacular sightseeing and historical areas.
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours.
Check in time: 14.00.
Check out time: 12.00.
Credit card payment facilities.
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are not included.
Fee from the people staying in the city for tourism, recreation and training for more than a day. The rate is 2 zł per day.
According to the Law on Local Taxes and Fees local tax is levied on individuals staying more than a night in a tourist, recreational and training in places with favorable climatic characteristics, the landscape and the conditions for the people staying in these cells. Fee is charged for each day of stay. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- WiFi Gratis
- Desayuno no incluido
- tv por cable
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>