Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
At the hostel, each room comes with a desk and a wardrobe. Single and twin share rooms with some bunk share available. Each room has access to a shared bathroom. You can play table tennis at The Greenwich Hostel. Greenwich Village Accommodation has a variety of facilities, which are available to all residents, these include a large garden area, free Wi-Fi access, outdoor swimming pool, games-room including ping-pong and lounge/video area is also available for use.
The Hostel is within walking distance to the nearby hospital (RNSH) and other public transports. Guest can also enjoy a scenic walk through the nearby hike trails. Situated in the leafy, residential suburb of Greenwich, on Sydney's lower north shore, GVA has various bus routes right at the door and is within easy walking distance to Wollstonecraft or St. Leonard’s train stations. This provides convenient access to North Sydney, Chatswood and Sydney CBD.
Greenwich Village Accommodation Conditions and Policies
- Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In the event of No-show, the total cost of the stay will be billed to your credit card. The hostel may at any time cancel a Booking if the Hostel becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside the Hostel’s control in which case the Hostel will pay the Customer a full refund of any Charges and any booking fee paid.
- Check in from 14:00 to 22:00. Check-in prior to 1400 hrs may be available, subject to availability. Guests may access communal facilities prior to check-in if required. Rooms not occupied by 2200 hours will be seen as No Show unless prior arrangement has been made.
- Check out from 10:00. Later check-out times may be possible by prior arrangement with an additional charge and subject to availability. (In the absence of such prior arrangement, failure to check-out by 1000 hrs may result in the Customer being charged for an additional night’s accommodation at the standard applicable rate.
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
- Taxes included.
- 24 hour reception
- Breakfast not included.
- No curfew.
- Non smoking.
- The hostel may cancel the Booking if the payment details provided by the Customer are invalid or insufficient. The Hostel will make all reasonable attempts to contact the Customer for alternative valid details
- Rates are per room per night based on single, twin share or quadruple occupancy, unless otherwise stated.
- The rates are subject to changes without notice.
- The rates may increase without notice due to changes in, but not limited to, the imposition of new government charges, taxes or levies.
- Entry to the hostel rooms is conditional upon a signed guest registration form. Due to fire regulations, management must be aware of the number of guests in all rooms.
- If in the course of a guest stay, and contributes to any guests or visitors of that room, any unforeseen expenses become apparent the signing guest credit card will be charged an amount appropriate to the expenses at a rate determined by the management of the hostel.
- Fees chargeable to guests include, but are not limited to:
Smoking in rooms, room degradation (such as vomit, bodily waste, general damage or any problem sufficient to result in a room being withdrawn from its availability to be let) may incur a $250.0 cleaning fee. In addition to this, professional floor/carpet cleaning may be imposed as well as a daily room tariff equal to the daily tariff that would be charged if the room was available to be let or any other rate that may be agreed to by management in accordance with business demand on the day, until the said room has been returned to its saleable condition.
INNKEEPERS ACT (ACT NO. 24, 1968, SECTION 7):
Loss of or damage to guest’s property
Under the innkeeper’s act 1968, an innkeeper may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss or damage to a guest property even though it was not due to any fault of the innkeeper or any servant in his employ.
This liability, however:
- Extends only to the property of guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation at the inn.
- Is limited to $100.0 to anyone guest except in the case of property which has been deposited, or offered for a deposit, for safe custody.
- Does not cover any motor vehicle or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals.
The Greenwich Hostel has a strict policy for handling customer information. The information you provide to us is confidential and protected to the fullest extent possible. We will not disclose or distribute customer information to third parties without prior written consent by the customer.
However, by signing the Occupancy Agreement form, you agree to allow us to pass to persons we deem appropriate your details should you or any of your visitors;
- Fail to settle your account
- Smoke in the rooms
- Room degradation (such as vomit, bodily waste, muds and stains)
- General damage to hostel property, fitting and fixtures
- All non-standard cleaning charges
- And or any problems sufficient to result in a room being withdrawn from its availability to be let. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Piscina al aire libre
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Máquinas expendedoras
- Salón de juegos
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>