Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The Greenwich Hotel is a family hotel, and not only because of its ownership. First of all we intended to create a homely cozy hotel where you will long after a busy day in an overcrowded city.
Opened in 2008, the Greenwich mini-hotel is ideally situated in a quiet side street, just north of Nevsky Prospect, the main thoroughfare of St Petersburg and close to many outstanding monuments of culture and architecture. Near to the business and administrative life of the city, many museums, theatres, concert halls, shops, restaurants and nightclubs can be reached within a few minutes. Two metro stations, Mayakovskaya and Ploshchad Vosstaniya are 10 minutes walk away, as is Moscow railway station.
Whether in St Petersburg on business or on holiday, at The Greenwich Hotel, away from the bustle of the nearby Nevsky Prospect, this small hotel assures all guests receive the personal attention of our friendly, English speaking staff, which provides a calm, comfortable, homely atmosphere for an enjoyable, stress-free stay.
Tastefully decorated throughout with sumptuous, dark wood interiors, the furnishings have been chosen with infinite care, yet with modern comfort in mind. This business class hotel is stylish, cosy and decorated to a very high standard. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Secador de pelo
- Recepción 24 horas
- Translado de Aeropuerto
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>