Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
There are shared bathrooms and common rooms. We aim to provide a comfortable and relaxing space for visitors to unwind in. Morizou is located in a safe neighbourhood and is run by a female owner. We welcome all female travellers and those who have never stayed in a Japanese guesthouse before.
※We don't accept male-only group
We hope you will love Morizou and want to tell everyone whilst wishing it would remain your little secret.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in 16:00 - 21:00 / Check-out - 10:00
(1) Please avoid arriving at the guesthouse before 16:00 since we are closed and no one staying at the guesthouse.
(2) Later check-in may be subject to additional charge. (After 21:00-23:00 JPY1000/person) We don't accept check-in after 23:00.
2. We accept cash only, no credit cards.
- Please pay in total at the time of check-in.
3. Cancellation Policy:
At least 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge.
4. Age Restriction:
Children aged 18 years and under are not permitted to stay in the guesthouse.
5. The entrance is locked and lights are turned off at 24:00. Guesthouse Morizou is not suitable for people who want to participate in night life---since our doors are locked at 24:00.
6. We are closed during 12:00-16:00 everyday. You cannot stay in the guesthouse even though you are staying another night.
7.We don't accept male-only group. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Toallas de alquiler
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>