Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We have cook in our hostel for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. You have to pay and order the food.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
A nomadic or free-spirited : why should she choose to wander the world with a
penniless gypsy like me?
Located in the land of freaks and hippies, nestled between the beach and the
orchard ,we are just a stroll away from the original flea market and the
birthplace of psychedelic trance - Anjuna beach .Take a walk on the wild side!
Watch slow burning sunsets and skies full of stars from the fairy-lit rooftop or
start a spontaneous jam session with other like minded fools in the lounge. Open decks
for DJs and instruments for unplugged sessions await.
Cool ,clean and comfortable dorms (A/C/Non-A/C) available.Washrooms fitted with solar
powered hot water showers and bumguns! There is efficient laundry service ,free drinking
water and WIFI .We have an incredible in-house cook ,whipping up the freshest local ingredients
everyday to give you taste of India and a taste of home (when the cravings come).
Conceived in passion ,drugged with love and driven by music.Gypsy's is a way of life, best understood when
We have nice bar and Kitchen. We serves B/Fast, Lunch, Dinner and evening snacks.
Outside Drinks and food is not allowed. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Sala común
- Terraza al aire libre
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Recepción 24 horas
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>