Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Most tourists spots such as Myungdong, Namdaemun, Kyungbok palace and Gangnam are in maximum a 20-min busride or subway ride.
For travelers comfortable staying, Haus has custom made wooden beds and cozy bed sheets, and each bed has private electric outlets, cellphone shelve, drawer, and booklight. Free breakfast and wifi? Sure thing.
We want you to feel at home and will do our utmost to ensure your stay with us is as pleasant and comfortable as possible. In doing this we have created a common room complete with projector and board games, so we have movie nights, game nights whenever guests want. Also at outdoor terrace and rooftop lounge that have an awesome view, we have BBQ party once a week, or more. We also provide you with a fully equipped kitchen and computer station.
Our friendly, local staff will be more than happy to provide you with plenty of information about the city and how to get around, ensuring youre able to make the most of your stay in Seoul. The hostel is owned and run by a Korean young lady who renovated whol guesthouse by herself, and loves travel and travellers. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>