Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We provide variety options of private rooms and female only and mixed dormitory rooms. The whole buildings covered free highspeed Wifi and kitchens in the two dormitory floors are available for the guests.
All guest rooms have air-conditioning and heating systems.
Touch-key digital lock of each guest room plus floor entrance doors reinforce security.
Each rooms have hangers and mirrors, free shampoo, body wash and soap in the restrooms and towel and hair dryer are provided.
All restrooms are shared other than the ones in the two bedroom apartments.
All common areas have refrigerators, electric kettles and microwaves.
Many unique and hip bars, restaurants, cafes convenient stores are within walkable distance. Gyeongui Line Forest Park (along many restaurants, cafes and shops) is within 5 minutes walk!
10 minutes to Hongdae Street. 10 minutes drive to Shinchon and Ewha Women’s university, 20 minutes drive to Myung-dong and Namdaemun Market, 30 minutes drive to N-tower, 20 minutes to Gimpo Airport and 60 minutes for Incheon Airport by the Airport Railroad. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Servicio postal
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Salón de juegos
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>