Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The Hiking Nomads Hostel has a variety of rooms to suit all needs. You can choose between deluxe privat rooms or simple but still charming dorms with up to 10 beds for a good price.
It is a traditional old Berber house located in Dades valley near the beautiful high atlas mountains and the so called Monkey Fingers. Everything is decorated really traditional; but got all essentials a hostel needs. We offer you outstanding value for your money with incredible personal service.
We also offer a house travel desk which ensures the best tours to experience hiking in the surrounding beautiful mountains.
Dinner available for 5 to 10 Euro per person depending on your wishes.
WiFi available in every room.
Communal kitchen to use.
Hiking Nomads Hostel is located in the following adress:
KM 14 Dades Valley, Boumalne Dades
Tinghir 45150, Morocco
Hiking Nomads Hostel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash (Dirhal or Euro possible).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
Curfew until 00:00.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
If you have any other question do not hesitate to contact us. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Sala común
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>