Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Ho’k House is B&B ideally located in a lovely neighborhood of central downtown area in Kaohsiung. With the Best location, Hospitable staffs and Comfortable amenities, we are definitely your Top Choice to enjoy Kaohsiung with.
Super Transport Network
- Just few mins walk to KMRT Formosa Boulevard stations (Both Orange line & Red Line), Bus Station (directly to all major attractions and interesting spots of Kaohsiung City), and the C-BIKE rental station.
- Provide a neighborhood map helps you live as part of the city.
- Selected Guide Books, magazines. Free Travel information and City maps (Chinese/English/Japanese/Korean)
- Free Wi-Fi for entire house. Free Luggage storage.
- Feel free to ask for any travel advice. We are willing to share you with all the tourist-must-tried and the local unique spots! (Speak Chinese/English)
Clean & Cozy Amenities
- Design interior and relax ambiance.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Shower room with high pressure hot showers (24 hours). Shower gel & shampoo
- Spacious common areas. They are Four:
Cozy, breezy rooftop with a good sunset view.
Living lounge: Satellite TV, selected films & music, books, Chinese Chess and other board games.
Mini Library: Public computer, books & magazines, mini shop of Taiwanese design goods.
- Kitchens. Tea and coffee for free.
- Clean the house DAILY, making sure everything is Spotless. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Check out tardío
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>