Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Our Secret Garden is a silent and peaceful place hidden from the chaos of the city, but located right in its center. Hopestel is home.
About the property:
Hopestel has a welcoming indoor common area with a fully equipped kitchen and a large outdoor
area of approximately 900 square meters. At your complete disposal you will find: indoor and outdoor bar, BBQ area, outdoor shower and chill area with hammocks and comfortable seats; piano, guitar and other small musical instruments, ping pong table, mini pool table; outdoor workout area with multifunction tower, bench, barbell, dumbbells; free wifi throughout the property.
All of our private rooms have ensuite private bathroom and all comforts: air conditioning, smart TV, desk, double choice of pillows, sheets and towels.
Our 6 bed mixed dormitory has a private ensuite bathroom and direct access to our Secret Garden. Every bed comes equipped with its own night light, shelf, electric sockets, sheets and towel, and personal locker with locks available on request free of charge. Lower beds are equipped with practical curtains which ensure more privacy for each guest. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Cunas disponibles
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Secador de pelo
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Servicio de despertador
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>