Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Our shared rooms are generally divided into male and female with a capacity of nine people each, outside our bathrooms are also separated into male and female. We also offer our guests, breakfast already included in the room, air-conditioning in all rooms (night), which can be utilazado fan during the day, we have a shared kitchen and fitted where guests can make small meals, shower with hot water, computer terminals for Internet access, Wi Fi throughout hotel and great hospitality that you only find in Bahia.
Our location is privileged, because we are at the heart of the city of Salvador, Pelourinho and more precisely in the near of the principal tourist points of our city, for example, the Elevador Lacerda, Mercado Modelo, Forte So Marcelo, Farol da Barra, without Speaking of all architectural, cultural district 'Pelourinho' with its numerous churches, museums, squares and beautiful colonial style casres.
To get here is very easy. Left the airport or the bus station just take a bus to the Cathedral Square which is the endpoint of the line, then go to the Lacerda Elevator, then it is down the hill and enter the Plaza on Calle San Francisco that is the last street left before the fire station, you come ready, Street San Francisco, No. 26 yellow house.
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00 Ver las reglas de la casa
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Tours/Información turistica
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>