Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Our hostel was renovated in November 2015.
Hostel Bell is located in the historical City center of Prague, a few steps from Wenceslas Square - the focal point of Czech history, and the shopping and entertainment center. To all the important sights you can go on foot - 10 minutes to the Old Town Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge. Nearby are bars, pubs, restaurants,supermarket,...
We offer single, double/twin, 3-4 bedded rooms and dorm (6 beds) with shared showers + WC.
Free linen , towels
Free coffee and tea.
Check in time is from 11:45am to 8pm (11:45 - 20:00). Guests have their own key.Please CONFIRM your check in time with us.If you arrive after 8pm (20:00), please let us know .
We charge 200 CZK for late check-in after 10pm ( 22:00).
THERE IS NOT FRONT DESK 24 hours.
We accept cash only .
We require a minimum stay of 4 nights during the new year holiday. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>