Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
British Guardian named Poprad one of ten best European cities for winter holiday. But we are great spring, summer and autumn destination, too. UNESCO monuments, traditional gastronomy and folklore, cycle paths, mountain tracts, festivals, film festivals... Walk to famous aqua park with thermal water in just five minutes. Real woods full of wild animals. Great local beers, spirits, sausages and cheese... Adrenaline canoeing. Great choice for adventure hunters. There is beautiful park in the city forest called Kvetnica and charming historical part famous as Spisska Sobota. Just ask and we will create an unforgettable itinerary for every day you will spend with us.
All cosy private rooms at Hotel Cafe Razy Poprad are comfortable and include wireless internet access. On-site dining options include a restaurant, which is an ideal spot to have a meal. In the evening, guests are welcome to enjoy a drink in the lounge bar.
Hostel Cafe Razy Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.70 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 14:00 to 19:00. Please inform property directly regarding your arrival time. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>