Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Our beautiful hostel offers luxurious private rooms with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and flat screen televisions.
We also have a fully equipped kitchen for all guests to prepare meals as well as a communal covered terrace overlooking the lush jungle greenery.
There are a whole range of activities you can do while you are staying with us including nature walks, horse riding, zip lining, kayaking, snorkeling, diving, surfing and visiting the local towns and Islands - Isla Grande and Isla Linton are 5km away and a water taxi can be caught from the village less than 5 minutes walk from us.
Hostel Wunderbar also has excellent connections with many local captains and is able to help you book your boat trip to San Blas and Colombia with confidence. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Tours/Información turistica
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>