Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You must cancel with the hostel directly at least 7 days before booking date or you will be charged the full booking amount for the entire duration of your stay.
In case of no show we will fully charge you for your full stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Hostel & Surfcamp 55 is not responsible for any bodily harm, theft, loss or damage to any personal effects.
Guests will be expected to reimburse the hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behavior.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The house can accommodate up to 22 guests in 7 thematic rooms with sea view, private washbasin and the larger rooms have private bathrooms.
It also has a lounge area where you can relax with friends.
Surf lessons, guiding & equipment is all available on site.
We love Ericeira, let us show you why!
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Late check-ins may incur an additional fee. Please contact us in advance if you are expecting to arrive out of regular reception open hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Shuttle Bus
- Toallas de alquiler
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>