Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
- 17 different decorations:
Work began with the renovation of the 35 rooms: decoration, tapestry, carpet, bathroom, furniture … In total 17 different decorations have been designed and developed to suit everyone’s expectations.
- 3 star hotel:
Subsequently, the reception area and bathrooms were also redone to welcome you in harmony with the entire establishment.
This renovation work for a move upmarket was rewarded in July 2018 by obtaining the 3rd star awarded by Atout France.
You'll find features such as free WiFi in public areas, plus a restaurant and breakfast (surcharge). This 3-star hotel has 35 rooms over 2 floors. Each room includes amenities such as free WiFi and satellite TV channels.
It is with great pleasure that we will welcome you during a professional or touristic visit to our region, very soon!
Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.20 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 9 EUR per person per day.
Non smoking. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala de reuniones
- Secador de pelo
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
- Comidas disponibles
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>