Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Guarantee of group reservation is deposit for first night of full amount for reservation.
You can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. We will charge you the first night if you cancel in 30 days before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We provide support of visa (Chargeable service)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Nevskiy avenue is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, riverside walks and monuments.
Hotel Nevsky 111 is part of a historical building.
On entering this hotel Nevsky 111, you will immediately sense its special warm atmosphere and colorit of Saint-Ptersburg that makes you feel like being in your own home. Maybe that’s why this we was choosen by business and family travellers.
Our staff are genuinely friendly and with pleasure want to help. Our team will be happy to give information about tourist infrastructure of our city.
Hotel Nevskiy 111 Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast is included.
24 hours reception.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Secador de pelo
- Servicio de lavandería
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio de Fax
- Servicio de Habitaciones (24 horas)
- Servicio postal
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>