Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
We are a friendly, family, run hotel in the beautiful and historic city of Jaisalmer. On a quiet residential street but a short walk from the fort, palace and popular Haveli's of the city. We offer 12 Rajasthani style decorated rooms with ensuite up-to-date bathroom and Standard Dorm beds to suite all travelers budgets.
We offer pristine, comfortable and delightfully decorates rooms in a relaxed atmosphere and are dedicated in providing pleasant, friendly service with the Fort and City View. We also organize value for money Camel Safaris from 1 day to as long as you like which we highly recommend as a wonderful and unique experience since 1988.
We have a hotel and restaurant facilities with we also offer different tours.Our Hotel services include free WiFi, Internet, tour information (including sightseeing, camel & jeep safaris), laundry service, currency exchange, help to book your flights, train, and buses tickets, and Free pick up and drop to /from the train / bus station.Our guests are the most important!!
And we prefer for our extensive facilities and warm atmosphere that will make you feel at home, here you can meet people from around the world, share experiences with other travelers, learn from different cultures or if you prefer, you can relax on our terrace enjoying your tranquility.You can use the store room to store your belongings if you have checked out and need to drop the luggage for a while. We believe in not asking anything in exchange apart from a wide smile.
Things you would Like to know-:
10 mints in tuk-tuk from the bus stand.
10-15 minutes in tuk-tuk from the Train station.
18 Kms from the Airport.
If you arrive to Jaisalmer by bus or train , it may happen that somebody approaches you to give you a ride. PLEASE make sure not to accept any rides unless you spoken directly to Hotel Renuka and have arranged pick-up with Sunny by e-mail. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- Tour gratuito de la ciudad
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Cajero automático
- Cambio de moneda
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio de Fax
- Servicio de Habitaciones (24 horas)
- Servicio de Habitaciones (horario limitado)
- Servicio postal
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Máquinas expendedoras
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>