Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Hotel Rubenshof is situated in the district Het Zuid, a lively area with plenty of restaurants, pubs, galleries and theatres. The Royal Museum of Fine Arts (KMSKA), the Museum of Modern Art (M HKA) and the Photo museum (FOMU) are just a short walk away. A 20 minutes walk through the famous Kloosterstraat and its exclusive shops you reach the old city with the cathedral. There are direct trams and buses to the old town, the central station, the “Sportpaleis”, the Hall “De Roma”, the MAS museum, etc.
Hotel Rubenshof offer simple and comfortable rooms. Almost all have a private shower and WC. There are still a few rooms with just a washbasin, shared shower and WC are in the hall. Each room has a flat screen TV.
Hotel Rubenshof policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 2.39 euros per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Breakfast is served from 7 am to 10 am.
On weekends and public holidays breakfast is served from 8 am to 11 am.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
No 24-hour front desk.
Opening time: from 8 am to 11 pm.
Non smoking rooms.
No pets are allowed at this property.
On request bicycles can be stored in the basement (not accessible between 11 am and 8 am). Ver las reglas de la casa
- WiFi Gratis
- Desayuno no incluido
- tv por cable
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>