Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
This hostel is a great base in and out from Budapest or the Adriatic Sea. If you are curious to discover this unique region of Hungary and to meet locals or to taste the local specialities (in music, food, customs) then this hostel is probably the best choice for you.
We usually have live music bands ( folk, jazz ) on the evenings and cooking together on open fire is quite common, too. There are several local festivals around and we provide up-to-date info about these.
If you need some privacy the other day then you can read or have a nap in a hammock back in the garden.
You can rent a bike at your disposal on the spot. The nearby Kali basin is a true paradise for bike lovers with its beautiful surroundings and rare fauna. The lake is ideal for sailing and swimming, too. There are 2 local beaches to choose from, both are a few minutes walk from the hostel. You can also go horse riding in the neighbouring village of Kovagoors.
All at exceedingly modest prices!
A place for all ages and interests highly recommended. The hostel is 2 and a half hour away from Budapest by train. It is easily accesable also from Balaton Airport ( 40 km away). Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Sala común
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- tv por cable
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio postal
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Salón de juegos
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>