Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
I Pini Family Park , sits in a quiet pine shaded setting and blends all the usual hostel facilities with that of a tranquil camping location. The campsite is situated in Fiano Romano (35km into the countryside north of center of Rome) on a hilltop with great views over the Tevere Valley to the north of Rome, surrounded by an ancient pine and oak forest. I Pini Family Park has the typical hostel services you find in a hostel in Rome - internet free wifi, laundry, restaurant, pizzeria, bar, mini-market and information point but it also has a more laid back, family environment for those wishing to escape the hustle of the city. A great place to recharge those tourist muscles and soak up some sun.
I Pini Family Park offers the following private accommodation:
Private Single En-suite: Comfortable rooms for individuals with their own shower, toilet, fridge, storage space and bedding. Bed linen, blankets and pillows are provided in the accommodation. Air Conditioning: included.
Private Twins En-suite: Comfortable rooms that sleep 2 people and come with their own shower, toilet, fridge, storage space and bedding. Bed linen, blankets and pillows are provided in the accommodation. Air Conditioning: included.
Mobile home Giotto: Consist of a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with 3 single beds (1 bunk bed), a private bathroom (shower / separate toilet) and a living room with an equipped cooking area. Possibility for an extra bed in living room (on the couch).
Mobile Home Botticelli: Consist of a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with three single beds (1 bunk bed), two private bathrooms and a living room with an equipped cooking area.
We have 24hr check-in and rooms are available from 3 p.m. Rome is easily accessible with our private shuttle bus that goes from the campsite and takes you to the heart of the city (Piazza del Popolo). A ticket for this shuttle-bus costs 8 Euro per person (return). You can also reach Rome by public transport: Fiano Romano to Roma (Saxa Rubra): bus, it takes about 40 minutes; Saxa Rubra to Piazza del Popolo: metro, it takes about 15 minutes We run a free shuttle bus to and from the local bus stop.
Come and stay with us, and discover the beauty of Rome. I Pini staff wish you an unforgettable holiday in Rome! Important: When cancelling, amending or changing a booking it must be done at least 24hrs before check in to avoid being charged for your first night stay. If you are leaving late feel free to put your bags in the lockup to catch a few extra rays by the pool. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Cunas disponibles
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Piscina al aire libre
- Pistas de tenis
- Sala común
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Cajero automático
- Check out tardío
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
- Toallas de alquiler
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Salón de juegos
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>