Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The resort is born from the recovery of a rural installation, perfectly restored according to the original architecture. Surrounded by ancient olive trees and vineyards, it is the ideal place to fully relax body and mind.
The resort offers 27 small apartments (self catering), very different each other, suitable for 1 to 4 persons. All the apartments have: equipped kitchenette, private bathroom, TV, central air conditioning and heating. Every apartment has its own private garden or balcony, with table, chairs and parasol.
Il Borgo di Campi Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00. If you are delayed please contact the property to make sure they can arrange a late check-in as the reception always closes at 8pm.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa and MasterCard).
Breakfast not included - 7.50 EUR per person per day. Breakfast is served from 8:30 to 10:30.
Pet friendly. An extra fee of 25€ will apply
Non smoking inside the apartments. It is possible to smoke in the gardens and balconies. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Desayuno no incluido
- Intercambio de libros
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Servicio de Fax
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>