Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the customer cancels the booking within 1 week of the booking date, Johnny rose will demand a fee of 10% of the full payment as penalty.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No pets are allowed. No smoking or drinking permitted on the second floor.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
There are common rooms and two 4-person rooms on the second floor with TV and air-conditioning. There are 2 bathrooms down the first floor. The hostel provides cable TV, surfboard rental and teaching, surf accessories and clothing, wetsuit, flipper and T-shirt.
The owner, Johnny is a surf coach by ISA surf organization qualified Level 2 surf coach. He is a surfer and distributor form OE Australia. He loves to share the surf experience with the guests all over the world.
Here is the paradise for all water sports. Guests can play around on the beach, swimming or surfing. Guests can take boat to the nearby Turtle Island and have the coffee on the mountain or just lie on the beach to relax. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Servicio de Fax
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Máquinas expendedoras
- Salón de juegos
- Selección de DVD
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>