Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellations made within 48 hrs incur 100% payment
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please phone to reconfirm your booking if arriving past 5pm - ++260 213 324756
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Jollyboys Camp is the sister lodge to Jollyboys Backpackers... it's a bit more mellow, a bit more laid back, but still with all the great service, facilities and up-to-date information that Jollyboys is famous for!
This is a great budget option for individual travellers, families, groups and those wanting an affordable, value-for-money option in the tourism capital of Zambia. Children are welcome and we have a large selection of board games, a beautiful swimming pool! Our big circular fire pit is lit nightly (weather permitting) and a great place to sit around with some hot chocolate and chat about your adventures!
Markets, banks, grocery stores and all of the fun of Africa are a leisurely 15 minute walk away! The Victoria Falls are only 10kms away but we do a free shuttle every morning at 11am!
We will do all in our power to make your stay in Livingstone as amazing as possible!
Jollyboys has been catering for budget travelers since 1995 and is still owner run and operated. Our staff epitomize the extent of Zambian hospitality and our service is second to none. Try out our TRAVEL SHOP for great safari specials and all of the adrenaline that Livingstone has to offer! If you would like to relax, our garden has ample space and shade to relax with a good book.
- Free daily drop off at the Victoria Falls
- Free pickup from Livingstone Airport
- Free pickup from Zambian side of Vic Falls border at 1030am (email for confirmation)
- Mail facilities and WIFI
- Free long/short term baggage storage
- Free Livingstone town walk every Wednesday @ 10am
- Swimming pool
- Pool table
- Restaurant open from 630am-9pm
- Self-catering kitchen
- Bar with DSTV for major sports events!
- 24 hour hot and cold running showers
- All rooms have a fan
- Braai/Barbecue area
- Secure car park
- 24- hour security
- Travel and activities booking office
We also have gorgeous shady gardens full of mango, banana, guava and lemon trees!
Join us for a game of football at the local orphanage every Sunday @ 3pm!
We collect clothes, blankets, food and books for the local orphanage so if your backpack is getting heavy we'll help you out by donating it!
We have an amazing book swap (we're all bookworms here!) so bring a book, swap a book - we just ask for a K2 donation (that's less than 50 cents) for the orphanage - good deal!
Please reconfirm your reservation if you will be arriving past 5pm Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Servicio aeropuerto gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- Tour gratuito de la ciudad
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- Caja fuerte
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Piscina al aire libre
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Shuttle Bus
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>