Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The guesthouse has been recently renovated to a high standard with hard wood wooden flooring and quality furnishings.
The Kings Cross Guest House is surrounded by a wide choice of shops, restaurants and bars, and is only a few minutes by public transport from a host of attractions, from the fantastic British Museum, to the bright lights of London's Theatreland. We are situated on a quiet street
Check-in from 14.00 (2 pm).
Check- out by 11.00 (11 am).
IMPORTANT: Please note that there is no reception at the guesthouse. You must call prior to your time of arrival to ensure no delays at check
There is an out of office check in fee of £5 pounds for arrivals after 7pm / £10 for arrivals after midnight
Prior to arrival please confirm by email:
1 your planned arrival time
2 Airport /Station of arrival
3 Your contact telephone number
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- Desayuno no incluido
- Secador de pelo
- Sábanas no incluidas
- Acceso a Internet
- Limpieza de la habitación
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>