Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Kiponda B&B is situated close to the former Sultans Palace only one block from the sea front and the ferry port.
Forodhani Garden with its cafes during the day an night food market is just a 5 minutes walk away.
Peaceful, welcoming, comfortable and furnished with grace and style, this once part of a Sultan’s harem has it all. Built in the mid of 18th century in Arabic style with one interior portico, thick walls and colonnade roof.
The charm of the past prevails at Kiponda B&B, a traditional house and a simple classic hotel, adapted to modern standards of comfort, making this hotel a unique and pleasant place to stay: Budget meets Style.
Kiponda B&B Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash (USD, TSH), credit cards, debit cards. There is a surcharge of 6% for credit card payments.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception hours are from 8am to 9pm. But arrival is possible 24h since we have guards during the night that will let the guest in and show them their rooms. The proper check in will then be done during reception hours next day.
Non smoking. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Desayuno gratis
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- ventilador de techo
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio postal
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>