Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
La Maïoun Guesthouse is well-located in the city. Only 500m from the beach and the famous promenade des Anglais. La Maïoun Guesthouse is close to the old town and place Massena (200m) as well. There are many bars, restaurants and museum around. Just in front of the bus stop and close to the tramway, it’s really easy to come here. You can come by bus from the airport (30 minutes), or by tram from the train station (10 minutes).
La Maïoun Guesthouse offers 2 comfortable dorms and one double room.
One female dorm of 6 beds, with own bathroom and toilet. And one mixed dorm of 8 beds, with relaxing area, private bathroom and toilet. This one has a view on the garden. After hundreds of nights in hostels around the world, we designed custom bunkbeds that suits all the needs of the modern day traveler, with curtains for your privacy, your own reading light electrical outlet and locker.
The double room has a view of the garden, a private bathroom (outside the room) and shared toilets.
La Maïoun Guesthouse policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm and finish at 8pm. Possibility to leave the luggage before check in time (from 10am). For late check in (after 8 pm) please contact us.
Check-out time is 10.30 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Indicate your arrival time because staff is not on site all the time. ( No 24h reception )
Taxes of €0.75 PPPN included.
No pets are allowed at this property. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- lámpara de lectura
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- Terraza al aire libre
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Tours/Información turistica
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>