Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
It goes that many happy sailing couples sailed the seas from here. We offer free WiFi, free Dutch traditional sweets, marshmallows and stroopwafels (typical Dutch cookies) all day long and a free and amazingly rich buffet breakfast which will allow you to kill your hard earned hangovers or get yourself ready for the day ahead!
If you want to live a typically Dutch experience, nothing's better than boat life to frame your holiday in Amsterdam: let the Liberte charm you with its charming atmosphere. The boat interiors are designed to be typical, rustic but yet dark wooden tables, walls and furniture both in the kitchen and in the rooms, benches covered with soft blue couches in the common area, fresh flowers and good music all played from Apple TV ready for you to be chosen! If the weather is good, you can enjoy a drink sitting at the outside table on the deck, which at night is enlightened with colorful fairy lights. What we are famous for is our free, insanely rich buffet breakfast: offering different kinds of ham, salami, many sorts of cheese, bread, muesli, fruit, typical Dutch cookies, ginger cake and lemon cake, jam, peanut butter, chocolate spread, juice, milk, coffee, tea... and much more!
The Liberte Amsterdam is located in Oosterdok, right next to the Nemo Museum and the Naval Museum and only 10 minutes on foot from the Central Station, the Red Light District and the City Center. If you arrive at the airport, take a sprinter train to the Central Station, or if you get at the Bus Station, you can get either the sprinter or an intercity train to the Central Station. Once you're there, just get out from the station, turn left and and keep walking in Oosterdokskade. At the end of the street, walk past the bridge towards the Nemo Museum, then turn right: the Liberte is on pier 2.
We have 5 private rooms: two triple rooms, two double rooms (one with bunk beds, one with a double size bed) plus the famous Captain Cabin. Our cabins are cozy and characteristic, and each of them is equipped with private toilet and shower, a closet, bed lights and electric points to charge devices. A special mention goes to the Captain Cabin, which is a sort of tiny apartment, with private entrance, toilet, shower, sink and table, chairs, television and a small space to sit outside. Reception is open from 8:30 until 20:00 and our friendly and multilingual team lives onboard - feel free to ask us for any tip or recommendation about Amsterdam and its surroundings, we are certain that we can hook you up the most amazing insider tips and local secrets. If you ever feel thirsty or hungry, just help yourself at our small minibar, which sells cold beer, drinks, water and snacks. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Ducha con agua caliente
- lámpara de lectura
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Mini Bar
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>