Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Our style is varied, laid back and rustic – to reflect the needs of our guests. All of our rooms have cooling fans – it’s really all you need at the beach – but we do also have air conditioning in some rooms. Free WiFi, bed linen, fluffy towels, hot showers and unlimited drinking water come as standard for everyone.
Our beach front café and bar sells a variety of affordable meals and snacks throughout the day. Our beer is served cold.
After dinner depends on you - maybe a spontaneous tune on the guitar or just the opportunity to make new friends for life while you chat beneath the stars with the noise of the ocean in the background.
During your stay, just chill out on the beach, take a trip out to sea with a local fisherman or trek to the nearby waterfall. One thing you are guaranteed is that you will never forget the charming fishing village of Bai Xep and the wonderful people that live here. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- ventilador de techo
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
- Juegos de mesa
- Mesa de billar
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>