Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
20% non-refundable deposit on booking confirmation
Reductions available for large groups and for those wishing to take catering - please contact owner directly to discuss.
Groups of 12 or more will be charged full agreed amount if numbers are reduced less than a month prior to arrival date.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The farmhouse itself dates back to the 18th century. You can read about the original owners on the wall in the living room. Nowadays, it retains its charm but has been modernized to ensure that you get a good night’s sleep and a nice hot shower in the morning before you head out to explore the spectacular surroundings.
Free parking and free wifi. Inverness is just 20 minutes by car or bus. Just off Great Glen Way. Ideal location for visiting Urquhart Castle. Breakfast and laundry service are available. Catering available for groups of 10+. Dogs welcome (but please call in advance). Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Alquier de Secador de pelo
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Cunas disponibles
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Check out tardío
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Recepción 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
- Servicio postal
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>