Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For reservations canceled up to 14 days before the start of the stay, the traveler receives a 100% refund of the payment. You are not charged any reservation fees.
For reservations canceled up to 7 days before the start of the stay, the traveler receives a 50% refund of the payment. You are not charged reservation fees on the remaining amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit - €100
Towels Fee - €5
We are a nature surf camp and our parties are sporty ones!
Surf lessons , bbq and chill out. Transport to a local pub is provided upon extra fee.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Come and feel the fresh air of the pine wood forest!
Maceda Surf Camp powered by JD and Surfing Life Club is near the traditional fishing villages of Furadouro, Cortegaça and Esmoriz. The lovely Porto, is just 30 minutes away by car. It is also near the beautiful city of Aveiro.
We offer dorm with bunk beds, triple and a double bedroom, in a max. of 9 people capacity, one open social kitchen with dining room and chill out room and two shared bathrooms. In the garden, the Tube, a double room with private bathroom.
Maceda Surf Camp Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception from 9:00 to 22:00
No noise after 10pm. Recycle policy
The maximum stay is 14 days. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Desayuno gratis
- WiFi Gratis
- Recepción (horario limitado)
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>