Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The accommodation provides ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.
All the rooms in Maison Yohaku features Air-conditioning, free WIFI, and shared toliet.
Since Beppu is famous for Hot Spring. We provide hot spring ticket for free instead of shower. With the hot spring ticket you can visit one of the seven local hot spring once.(Takekawara Onsen, Furosen, Kaimonji Onsen etc.) The most historic one Takekawara Onsen is less 2mins walk from the property.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 16:00-21:00
Contact us in advance if you want to drop your luggage before check-in.
Late check-in is accepted until 10pm, contact us in advance.
2. Check-out time: by 10:00am
3. Reception hour: From 10:00-21:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards
5. Cancellation policy:
You can cancel the booking free of charge 7 days before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged by accommodation.
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking inside the building
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aire acondicionado
- Secador de pelo
- Toallas no incluidas
- Recepción (horario limitado)
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>