Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit Only rates
This property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay
Your booking is non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
If you are looking for extensive beaches, rivers, waterfalls, whales, turtles, tranquility, sea, sun, rain, birds, frogs, remote places and great biodiversity, then this is the place to live an extraordinary adventure.
Dare to live a different and unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful and forgotten places on the planet. The amenities will not be what you would find in an urban place but the experience will not be found anywhere else on the planet
The city is a fishing village and the people are cheerful, hospitable and focused on the parties that can be found. You can have fun at Mama Orbe Family Eco Farm, walking through the jungle, relaxing on the beach or dancing with the locals, surfing, practicing sport fishing.
The Valley has something for everyone! Come and live the Pacific in the Mama Orbe Family Eco Farm! Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- Tour gratuito de la ciudad
- Desayuno no incluido
- Intercambio de libros
- lámpara de lectura
- Sala común
- Sala de reuniones
- Terraza al aire libre
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Shuttle Bus
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>