Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The Mansarda is the ideal place in order to perform a complete visit in Verona and its neighborhood , because of its strategic position. From here it is extremely easy to reach Verona Fair, the railway station, and public transports which link Verona with Garda Lake and wine and mountain locations.
Mansarda Raggio di Sole has got two double bedrooms; one bathroom with shower; spacious lounge and kitchen with microwave, kettle for tea and coffee machine for breakfast.
Everything in a nice and characteristic environment typical of a mansard.
Cancellations 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 1pm till 10pm.
Guests will be accepted after that time, only after previous agreement, and 10 euros will be added to the balance due to the B&b .
Check out 10.30am.
Payment in cash upon arrival.
Tourist tax : 2,5 euro per person for maximum 5 nights of staying.
When booking you must indicate an estimated time of arrival; please be as precise as possible, so we will not keep you waiting for a long time.
Please text us as soon as you know - at the mobile number you will find in your reservation confirmation - if changes in your estimated arrival time have occurred.
Please indicate a valid mobile number including international dial code (Ex. + 39 for Italy) so we can contact you if needed. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Desayuno gratis
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Secador de pelo
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>