Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
If you are looking to meet and socialise with other friendly travellers, you can choose from 4, 6, 8, bed dorm rooms, mixed or female only and also private rooms! Maybe Tonight Hostel is a home away from home for backpackers, travellers or someone who just wants to have a chilled and cosy place to stay with all the comforts of home.
We are not a party hostel, but we offer friendly, relaxed 'homely' accommodation. The hostel has a great atmosphere where you can socialise with other travellers to give you that feel for Bali life. There's no curfew, so you can discover our beautiful island on your own terms!
All bedding is provided. Large, fully equipped shared kitchen, comfortable chill=free area, garden area, daily cleaners, no curfew, FREE INTERNET (basic WiFi connection).
The bedrooms are clean and tidy and in a strategic location, close to markets, restaurants, the beach, and there is a place to relax on the 2nd floor for a breath of fresh air.
Live the best of your Bali holiday with us!
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception Hour: 24 hours Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso con Silla de Ruedas
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Flexible NRR
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- Sigue la guía de Sanitaria de Covid-19
- Terraza al aire libre
- Acceso a Internet
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Toallas de alquiler
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>