Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The straightforward rooms with colourful accents provide free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Suites add living areas, and room service is available around-the-clock.
The hotel offers complimentary breakfast. Parking is also available, and a doctor is on call.
Mangalore (or Mangaluru) is an important port city on the west coast and the headquarters of Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka State. The city is located in the confluence of Nethravathi and Gurupura Rivers. Mangalore is a scenic place dotted with coconut palms, hills and streams, and is known for its temples and beaches.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 01:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included. 12%.
8. No pets.
9. Couples who are wishing to share the Room should provide their Marriage Certificate or any proof of Marriage at the time of Check-In. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Plancha/Tabla de Planchar
- Sala de reuniones
- Servicio de lavandería
- tv por cable
- ventilador de techo
- Acceso a Internet
- Cambio de moneda
- Check out tardío
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Registro de entrada y salida expresar
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Servicio de despertador
- Servicio de Habitaciones (24 horas)
- Servicio postal
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>