Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
- 8 minute walk to Metro station
- Located at the center of tourist area
- Direct bus to Airport, 20 minute access to Macau terminal
- 10 minute Metro access to Admiralty, Central, Mongkok, CausewayBay, Tsim Sha Tsiu
- 8 minute walk to direct bus stop or direct Metro access to China
Just minutes away from both the harbour side and market precincts, the hotel sits proudly amidst the authentic centre of Hong Kong. With a miriad of shopping experiences at your door and an MTR station that can whisk you to all parts of the city, there is no better place to stay while exploring all Hong Kong has to offer.
A short stroll from the hotel you will find the Temple Street Markets, where stalls selling everything from communist propaganda to hand held electric fans sit side by side. If you feel like unveiling your future the tarot readers and clairvoyants will eagerly (and accurately we have been told!) give you a glimpse. For those keen on value and quality the famous Wing On Chinese Department store is located across the road. You may not recognise the brand names, but we have it on very good authority that most items come out of the same factories as many big label brands!
A short 15 minute amble up the very famous Nathan Rd (Golden Mile) you will find the famous Mongkok Wet Market home to live fish, open-air butchers and mountains of fresh fruit. Whilst in Mongkok you will also find Ladies Market with copious fake handbags, watches, clothing and the occasional unusual piece of lingerie. Tung Choi Street (also known as The Goldfish Market ) is also close by and where you will see undeniably pretty tropical fish, jellyfish, tortoises and even sea horses.
Heading towards the harbour along Nathan Road you will find a garden oasis in the form of Kowloon Park. Take the time to wander through and escape the sometimes chaotic pace of Hong Kong streets. It is even home to a McDonalds Ice cream stand if the urge takes you!
Double bed: one double bed for 2 guests
3 bed private room: one double bed + one single bed
6 bed private room: 2 double beds + one single bed
Micro Hotel is in Licensed Guesthouse (General) under The Office of the Licensing Authority. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Toallas incluidas
- WiFi Gratis
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Secador de pelo
- tv por cable
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Mini Bar
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>