Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Approvimate 30-minute ride from Airport Express Train, Mini Hotel is located on 38 Ice House Street with easy access to the financial districts, entertainments, shopping and the points of interest, such as International Financial Central, The Landmark and Lan Kwa Fong.
Mini Hotel Central is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check In 14:00 / Check Out 11:00
2. Credit Card and cash are both welcome when check in at the property.
3. Please note that children or teenagers under 18 years old must be accompanied by adults during the stay.
4. Hotel Cancellation Policy:
- The hotel may make authority charge from provided credit card to guarantee the booking. The authority charge is equal to the balance due.
- The hotel reserves the right to release the booking by 16:00 hours (Hong Kong Local time) without prior notice if no valid credit card or authorization letter and copy of credit card are received for third party bookings.
- Cancellation received within 72 hours prior to the arrival date will incur first night charge of Balance Due. Deposit charge refers to terms and conditions of Hostel World
- Failure to arrive will be treat as No-show and will incur first night charge of Balance Due. Deposit charge refers to terms and conditions of Hostel World Ver las reglas de la casa
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Aire acondicionado
- Caja fuerte
- Desayuno no incluido
- Secador de pelo
- tv por cable
- Acceso a Internet
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Recepción 24 horas
- Servicio de Fax
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>