Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 weeks prior to arrival for cancellation with a refund of the additional deposit you paid on confirmation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% deposit is due two weeks prior to arrival. This is fully refundable if you cancel two weeks prior to arrival date
We welcome all groups and provide deluxe renovated accommodations, as well as complimentary continental breakfast to all. We do require that upon confirmation acceptance a 50% deposit is due two weeks prior to arrival. You will get a detailed confirmation from our group sales manager, Tim.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
The hotel is within walking distance of Union Square, Chinatown, theatres, evening entertainment and affordable restaurants. The hotel is nestled between Union Square & Nob Hill. Therfore you are a few blocks away from the main scene, however quiet enough where you can get a good night sleep. The hotel is situated in a nice safe neighbourhood where there are other high-end hotels.
The Mithila Hotel is able to accommodate the needs of the everyday business person or a traveller on a modest budget. The rooms come in three tiers Double, Queen and Double-Twin beds. Every room comes with its own private bathroom, newly refurbished and equipped with a colour television, international direct phone lines, and data port lines for your convenience. There is a daily maid service every morning with a complementary continental breakfast provided each morning of your stay.
The cable car lines are located only four blocks from the hotel for guest exploring the greater area of the city. The hotel also offers an Airport shuttle service at $11-15 per person and runs every half hour. Indoor parking is available for a nominal fee, as well as free parking on the street during the night and weekends. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- WiFi Gratis
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Desayuno no incluido
- Secador de pelo
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Servicio de Fax
- Tours/Información turistica
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>