Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Mossel Bay Backpackers offers a variety of budget friendly rooms, from basic dorm rooms with shared or en-suite bathrooms, to private en-suite rooms. Lockers are provided for personal items.
There is a communal self-catering kitchen for guests to use, as well as a TV, a book exchange, a bar, swimming pool, sun deck and a braai area. Free Wi-Fi is available, as well as secure parking on-site. You are also able to enjoy a delicious breakfast in the quaint breakfast room. Conference facilities are available on request.
At our on-site Garden Route Activity Centre, we are able to make all the arrangements for you and you are able to book all your activities in one place.
Mossel Bay Backpackers Terms and Conditions:
In the event of a Cancellation, you are required to notify us in writing as soon as possible.
The following charges will be applicable to your reservation:
1. Should we receive a Cancellation for any reason more than 60 days prior to arrival, then 25% of the Total Accommodation Charges payable will be forfeited and will constitute our Cancellation Charge.
2. Should we receive a Cancellation for any reason whatsoever 46 to 60 days prior to arrival, then 40% of the Total Accommodation Charges payable will be forfeited and will constitute our Cancellation Charge.
3. Should we receive a Cancellation for any reason whatsoever 31 to 45 days prior to arrival, then 65% of the Total Accommodation Charges payable will be forfeited and will constitute our Cancellation Charge.
4. Should we receive a Cancellation for any reason whatsoever less than 31 days prior to arrival, then 100% of the Total Accommodation Charges payable will be forfeited and will constitute our Cancellation Charge.
5. Should the guest fail to arrive for any reason whatsoever (No-Show), a Cancellation Fee of 100% of the Total Accommodation Charges for the guest's stay will be deducted from the total prepayment paid and hence there will be no refund.
6. Payment of the required prepayment as per Mossel Bay Backpackers' Payment Policy means acceptance by the Client of Mossel Bay Backpackers' Cancellation Policy.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment types for extras payable at the establishment: cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast included. At present, we are including breakfast for all room types - however, this is a promotion, which we will still be running for some time. Normally, breakfast is excluded for the dorms. For the private rooms, some include breakfast, while others exclude breakfast.
Reception is open from 07:00 to 21:00
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Desayuno gratis
- WiFi Gratis
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- Piscina al aire libre
- Sala común
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- Acceso a Internet
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
- Juegos de mesa
- Mesa de billar
- Salón de juegos
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>