Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
48 hours cancellation - 20% non refund.
20 Deposit for booking
Additional Terms and Conditions
Schools and group bookings can get discounts on any activitys provided onsite of surf n stay.
Please after booking inform number of people joining the activity of choice then we will inform the total price with discounted rate.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Together with experienced friendly Staff, providing you with an affordable, clean and comfy experience in the best spot in town.
Seeing the places to see and doing the fun adventurous activities to do, you won’t miss a thing on your stay with us.
Onsite is a Travel Green booking desk for a ECO fun to do in the area, with daily surf lessons- private or groups, Yoga classes at our town studio,
Board hire from our wide selection of boards and wetsuits., Kayak or Sup Tours to Whenukura Island or River to Sea Paddle Experience.
Our visiting guests will have easy access and knowledge of Waterfalls and pristine beaches within the area, all in walking distance to explore on your stay.
Learn to Surf n Yoga packages can be a upgrade on arrival just query us at reception.
Reception is open from 8.30am to 6pm. If you intend to arrive after hours, we will leave after hour check in forms in the blue post box situated out the front of the office. If you know you'll arrive after office hours please let us know and we will make arrangements to receive you.
Breakfast hours are from 8:30am to 9:30am.
Check in is at 2pm and Check out at 10am. Ver las reglas de la casa
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Sala común
- Terraza al aire libre
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Juegos de mesa
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>